Voted 2013 Best Personal Trainer by Yes! Weekly readers
Blaze is experienced training individuals and groups ranging in fitness level from beginner or novice exerciser, to professional athlete.
Achieving our human potential is a lifelong goal that starts with understanding where we are in our journey and making measurable and incremental steps toward being who and how we desire to be.
Blaze Fitness Training helps you achieve your human potential by focusing on identifying and building a personal plan around your B.A.S.E. fitness foundation and then working with you on a weekly basis to achieve your plan.
Explore our B.A.S.E. foundation:
Exercise is a touchstone for achieving a variety of positive life goals. Exercise has been proven to be good for us in a variety of ways. We are fully aware that exercise is a necessary component to our overall well-being… yet we often neglect our regular exercise routine. The decision to neglect exercise reflects an “out of balance” condition.
Recognizing this condition and dealing with the root causes is critical to achieving our potential. Our core philosophy is that balance is achieved when we analyze our decisions, recognize the consequences of our decisions, and train ourselves to make more positive decisions around an active lifestyle. Executing our realistic and simple 1-2-3 Strategy will train you to achieve balance in your fitness which can translate to better balance in your life. Our 1-2-3 Strategy is your weekly plan to:
1 Day To Develop Your Nutrition Plan for the Week
- Fuel your metabolism by eating small protein-based snacks between meals.
- Use good portion control.
- Make consistent choices and take out the guess-work from meal to meal.
2 Days Per Week of Strength Training
- Always lift with good posture.
- Make your body your machine and hit big muscle groups first.
- Train optimally: Something is better than nothing.
3 Days Per Week of Cardiovascular Fitness Training
- 20 minutes of continuous exercise for benefits to cardiac tissue.
- 40-60 minutes for weight loss.
- Vary the intensity of cardio workouts and always have one “easy” day per week.
Download the Printable Version of The 1-2-3 Approach.
If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it, and if you don’t manage it, you are accountable to nobody. This is a recipe for failure. Blaze Fitness works with you to create a personal accountability program based on our professional assessment of your current state of fitness and nutrition habits. By carefully assessing your current state, we can create a personalized plan to move you closer to your desired goals and give you a set of measurements and objectives to keep you personally accountable.
Your Personal Accountability Program will consist of:
- A written assessment of your fitness and nutrition habits
- A customized nutrition plan designed to help you achieve your desired goals
- A fitness program designed around your personal needs consisting of either:
- Personal Training – Individualized instruction to teach the core philosophies, principles, and movements needed for your fitness success.
- Group Training – Using the core capabilities in a group training environment to provide camaraderie and additional accountability for your fitness needs
- Team Training – Team training is the ideal goal of the Blaze Fitness model. Team training provides accountability not only to a coach but also to a team of individuals who are networked and supportive to one another, culturing a community of like-minded individuals with common purpose.
Blaze Fitness guarantees to provide you with the most up to date research in the areas of strength training, cardio vascular fitness and nutrition. We are dedicated to providing the latest research and training techniques to help you to work smart and rapidly improve. Evidence-based training philosophies are employed in areas including powerlifting, Olympic lifting, functional training, yoga, Pilates, form running drills, and rejuvenation therapy.
Our cardiovascular exercise strategy is based on the best research in the industry to provide you with strategies that work, and our nutrition information is based on real results from real people that are effective balanced and wellness oriented.
Another area included in the Blaze Fitness arsenal is the most powerful exercise of all, the ability to sit and be. Meditation provides us with the opportunity to develop not only strong muscles but a strong spirit. Smart science and expert application is what you can expect from Blaze Fitness.
Our ultimate goal at Blaze Fitness is to provide you tools that empower you to build a lifelong fitness habit. You will understand the how and why for all of our tools and techniques and will feel confident that you can be “self-powered” to achieve your full human potential. We work diligently with you to build a skill set and belief system for life that permeates what you do inside and outside of the gym.
With the real benefit of being able to share and teach these skills to others, you can realize your true human potential and spread the message of self-care!